Monday, January 26, 2009

Tampa is STEELERS COUNTRY, Monday is for Myron




By: D. Spat

Well boys and girls, we did it. And yes, as a proud member of Stiller Nation I can proudly and wholeheartedly say we did it.

You can say we did it too, because we did.

We made a difference, we always do and we will once again this weekend.

We are a Nation, a nation of black and gold, a nation based on history and passion,

A STEELER NATION.

And now, we’re going to Tampa to play in our seventh Super Bowl. We get to try and win our sixth, more than any other team in history.

As of press time, we are five days, 133 hours, 8001 seconds and 480050 seconds away from kickoff at Super Bowl XLIII. (Countdown http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=Feb&day=1&year=2009&hour=&min=&sec=&p0=198)

I for one can’t wait.

If you think the Monday before AFC Championship was tough, how about last week.

The bye week has come and gone and now it’s back to business.

If you didn’t get pumped for the showdown with Ravens, shame on you but I know I’m talking to some hardcore fans.

Keep that black and gold out and WAVE THOSE TOWELS BABY, it’s go time.

I can’t even describe how pumped I am. This is going to be a long week.

I’ve also come to the conclusion that Monday’s will forever remain for Myron. Hey, why change a good thing.

Myron, you’re the man, a true legend.

Here are two awesome videos. The first is about six minutes and the second is about three.

Please take a minute to check them out. I cried when I first found them months ago, I cried last night watching them again and I cried this morning watching them each for 100th time.

Hey what can I say, I’m a passionate person. I’m a Steeler fan.

Myron truly was a legend and will be smiling down on his beloved Stillers this week.

Yoy, you double yoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPFYVf63So

https://mail.lhup.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CGXeQYXV2M%26feature=related






No comments:

Post a Comment