Friday, January 16, 2009

A Commentary on Rendell's Commentating!

By: Marc R.

As I sit here contemplating on how much food and drinks to consume on Sunday, I wonder what Govenor Rendell is going to do.

Yeah Right!

I think back to the Steelers-Seahawks game for Super Bowl XL and seeing our state's governor on NFL Live on ESPN to talk about the game and all of a sudden he is wearing black and gold to root on the Steelers!

How dare he!

This is the same man that is a so-called "commentator" on Comcast for sixteen or more weeks a year covering the Filth-a-delphia Eagles.

What a Politician!?!

Why am I mad? Because once again we have an opportunity to see some "Turnpike Turmoil" and all Rendell is talking about on that second-rate Pa. network is how great Andy Reid's beard is. It is a waste of 43 cents on my cable bill.

I would rather watch Rob King and the Tunch-a-strator any day over that stuff!

...Finally to my point...

If the Birds lose and when the Steelers win, I guarantee Rendell will be wearing Black and Gold and cheering for the Steelers on Feb. 1st.

On the other hand, if we do have an all-Pa. Super Bowl, I am going to venture a guess that Rendell will be pro-Philly.

If you are a true Western Pa. and Black and Gold fan, remember that the next time you step into to the voting booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment