Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OUR Biography!

*Since the Blog has become so popular on the web, I felt it would be time for our fans around the world to get to know us! Below is our Biography!* ENJOY

D. Spat - Born in Da’Burgh, I grew up in the Dirty South, but always kept my true Western Pa. values at heart. I’m a diehard Penguins fan and love my Stillers, but I’m also a realist, who’s had my hopes dashed by both teams too many times. I’d still pick the Buccos to win the Series every April and always will. I’ll argue until the day I die that Mario Lemieux is the great hockey player ever, period. FYI, the only thing I agree about with Marc, who runs this blog, is that Andy Van Slyke needs to be back on the Pirates staff. Don’t worry I’ll write about more than just Pittsburgh sports, I’m cultured and my blogs will include curling, cricket, soccer and ruby. I’m an expert fisherman and scratch golfer so I’ll enlighten you all on that stuff as well. The single worst day of my life is when "33" left Latrobe!

Marc R. - I am Independently Wealthy (unemployed). I enjoy Chinese Buffets and Wing Nights. My favorite pastimes include reclining chairs and watching Sports. My dislikes include guys who say they are experts in things like fishing and golf! I read magazines like Maxim for the articles!
I have watched curling, cricket and rugby. I am a master broadcaster when it comes to soccer. Therefore, I would say that the only expertise in these areas I have is that I figured out that Digital Cable had channels that high. What do you mean this is a blog and not a matchmaker website! Sorry Ladies!

*All comments are welcomed! Not always agreed with, but welcomed!*

No comments:

Post a Comment